The Lower East Side is the ultimate immigrant neighborhood.
Join us for a walk through history as you learn why immigrants gathered in this area and why they left.
A Taste of History
See the Lower East Side’s Historic Buildings
A Taste of Culture
Learn how and why the neighborhood has changed
A Taste of Local Cuisine
Sample traditional foods of the neighborhood
Food Included on the Tour:
A pickle from The Pickle Guys
A bialy with cream cheese from Kossar’s
A potato knish from Yonah Schimmel
Daily at 1:00pm
Eldridge Street Synagogue 12 Eldridge Street
- Tour lasts 2 hours.
- Tour is given rain or shine.
- All food is Kosher Style and Vegetarian.
- The Pickle Guys is Kosher Certified.
- No substitutes for food items.
- We are not able to accommodate all dietary restrictions.
- We cannot guarantee food has not come into contact with possible allergens.
- Entrance to Eldridge Street Synagogue is not include.
- Entrance to the Tenement Museum is not included.
Children under 12:: $36
Or call us! (718) 806-1706Book this as a private tour!
*Two guests minimum for private tours
Cancellation and refunds must be made 48 hours or more in advance. Any changes made after the 48 hours are subject to a $20 per person rescheduling fee. Rescheduling within 2 hours of tour start time will require full price.